Navy SSR AA Exam tips and tricks – There are many competitive exams that require a lot of concentration and hard work while preparing. Indian Navy SSR (Senior Secondary Recruitment) exam falls in the higher category. This is one of the most difficult competitive exams. In the SSR exam, candidates have to be very focused and goal-oriented to pass the written test first. After this comes a round of medical and personal interviews. When it comes to the preparation strategy, candidates often get confused. That….
- How to prepare for the written exam?
- What to prepare for the written exam? Where else to prepare?
- What is the exam pattern for the written test?
All these questions are caused by a lack of proper guidance for the syllabus and available paper sets.
Table of Contents
Navy SSR AA Exam tips and tricks
Friends, white-colored men are always respected and respected. They are always high-minded because serving the country gives them personal, financial, emotional security, and a definite exigent position in our society. They get the opportunity to be part of various adventure activities like
- Water sports
- Polo and other sports
For those who want both mental and physical comfort, there is no career in the Navy. This Navasena provides many facilities to its employees such as: –
- An attractive salary package
- Many features
- Ajiva pension
- Medical benefits for self and family
Today, we have the same opportunity that the Indian Navy offers. In which the candidate can make his career as a sailor. The name of the occasion is NAVY SSR and AA Recruitment. Every year Indian Navy issues notification for this recruitment exam.
Navy SSR AA Exam tips and tricks
Exam pattern: –
It is important to know the pattern and marking style of any exam so that you use your time to finish the exam at the given time. The exam pattern of NAVY SSR and AA is given below:
|कुल||100 प्रश्न||60 मिनट|
- The written examination question paper will be objective type and the language of the question paper will be bilingual (Hindi and English).
- The syllabus of the question paper will be as per 10 + 2.
- Candidates are required to pass in all subjects.
- The duration of the Indian Navy SSR exam is one hour. Time management is most important for any competitive exam. Most students know all the answers but are not able to answer them all due to improper time management. To finish the exam in one hour you have to divide your total time for each question.
Tips and Tricks
Creating a study program: – For preparation first of all make a study program. Which will help you to complete the syllabus in due time for preparation.
Start with the easiest subject: – Start on that subject first. With which you are very good. This will help you to complete that topic in the given time. Prepare the difficult topic later or at the end. During preparation, candidates should use the above method and try the exam while studying.
Make notes of what you study – notes will help you collect all the things you have studied during preparation. Make an outline of all the topics so that you can understand any topic well and remember it in a short time. Take care of the major points of the subject.
Solve previous year’s question papers: – Previous year’s exam papers are available online on the official website of Major Kalshi Classes. You can get them from any book store or from the students who have appeared in the exam. Solving these papers will help a lot in knowing the structure and format of the exam. This will help you check your speed of solving questions.
Navy SSR AA Syllabus 2021
As everyone knows, knowledge about their subjects is very important for the preparation for any exam. So today we are sharing detailed information about the syllabus of the topics asked in the Navy’s Navy SSR AA exam. Questions related to Mathematics, Science, General Awareness, and English are asked in Navy SSR AA Examination. Now we are sharing with you brief information about the topics asked in each subject.
Navy SSR AA Syllabus (Science)
- Physics and Measurement
- Thermodynamics and thermodynamics
- rules of speed
- Work energy and strength
- Motion and structure of particles present in solid-state
- The methodology of solids and liquids
- kinetic energy
- The vibration
- The wave
- Electric wave
- Effect of current on magnet and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating current
- Electromagnetic waves
- The duality of matter and radiation
- Atomic nuclei, solid and small solid conductors
- Means of communication and their rules
- Metals and non-metals
- Organic chemicals
- Foods, Nutrients, and Health
- Morphology and Human Disease
- computer science
Navy SSR AA Syllabus (English)
- verb / tense and non-finite
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Change direct to indirect and indirect to direct
- Correction of sentence
- Use of an adjective
- change active to passive and passive to active voice
- Use of punctuation
- Substituting phrasal verb for expression
- Meanings of difficult words.
- Compound preposition
- Use of pronouns and nouns
- Determinate (use of a / an and etc)
- Use of preposition
Navy SSR AA Syllabus (Mathematics)
- Relations & Functions
- Complex number
- quadratic equation
- Sequences and series
- Christian System for Rectangular Coordinator
- Questions related to the line, circle, cone
- Promotions and Combinations
- Important and Logarithmic Series
- Set and set theory
- Limits and continuity
- Use of derivatives
- Introduction to 3D geometry
- Binominal theorem
- Definite integrals
Navy SSR AA Syllabus (General Awareness)
In the general awareness section, questions are asked from the following topics. Current affairs should be used for their preparation.
- Culture and religion
- Geography: – Soil, River, Mountains, Ports, Islands, and their neighbors
- Questions related to the independence movement
- Sports: – Championship, winner, sports-related words, number of players playing in the games
- Defense question
- Information of allies in war and war
- Current Time
- Important religious places of India, artwork, dance, and their history
- National Language, Animals, Since, Anthem, Flag, Museum
- Country capitals and their money
- Disease and nutrition
- Writer and Awards
- Eminent person
- Spatial, numerical, reasoning, and associative ability
- Sequence, spelling unchecked
- Coding and decoding
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
What should be the age of the candidate for the Navy SSR AA exam?
Answer: – For the Navy SSR AA exam, the minimum age of the candidate should be 16.5 years and the maximum age of 19.5 years.
Navy SSR AA exam has negative marking or not?
Answer: – There is negative marking in the Navy SSR AA exam. 0.25 marks are deducted for each wrong answer in the exam.
For which posts can be applied in the Navy after the 12th?
Answer: After the 12th, the Navy can apply for all the posts under Navy SSR AA.
What topics are asked in the Navy SSR AA exam?
Answer: In the Navy SSR AA exam, questions are asked from the subject of General Awareness, Science, Mathematics, and English.
How to make notes in the Navy SSR AA exam?
Answer: – Notes for Navy SSR AA Examination, make notes according to the syllabus of the 12th exam.
Friends, if you need an e-book or notes related to any subject. Or if you want any information about any exam, please comment on it. Like my Facebook page for daily info about our posts.