SSC Full Form? Friends, today we will know the full form of this post SSC. Today I will also tell you what SSC is with SSC Full Form. You all must have heard the name of SSC but have not understood what this SSC is, what is its full form. Friends, if you do not know the complete -+way of SSC, then you must read this post, you will get to learn a lot from this post, so friends, the time has come to know the full form of SSC.
SSC का फुल फॉर्म होता है “Staff Selection Commission“. इसकी स्थापना 4 नवम्बर 1975 में की गयी थी. शुरुआत में इसका नाम Subordinate Services Commission जिसे 1977 में बदलकर Staff Selection Commission कर दिया गया.
SSC के द्वारा सरकार से जुड़ी B और C ग्रेड की भर्तिया निकाली जाती हैं. SSC के द्वारा हर साल विभिन्न तरह की Exams ली जाती हैं जिससे लाखो लोगो को सरकारी नौकरिया मिलती हैं. SSC के द्वारा विभिन्न विभागों में नौकरिया दिलाई जाती हैं. हमने आपको SSC की जो फुल फॉर्म बताई हैं वह आधिकारिक और सर्वमान्य हैं.
S : Staff
S : Selection
C : Department
SSC हर तरह के समुदायों के लिए नौकरियां निकालती हैं चाहे बात 12वीं पास किये हुए व्यक्ति की हो या फिर किसी Post Graduate की हो.
- What is PHD Full Form ? How to prepare for PHD
- MBBS Full From : What is the Full Form Of MBBS ?
- What is the Full Form of MBA?
Friends, the dream of SSC, is seen by many students so that they, too, get a government job. SSC can prove to be a boon for getting a government job if you work hard for it. SSC exam is not easy, for that you also have to work hard. For the preparation of the SSC exam, we have also written a post; you can also read it. If you are hearing the name of SSC for the first time, then definitely read this post of ours because, in this post, we will give you complete information about SSC with SSC Full Form.
SSC Full Form: What is the full form of SSC?
The full form of SSC is Staff Service Commission. You can call SSC an organization that works under the Government of India. The job of SSC is to appoint employees for different posts in various departments of the Government of India. Talking about SSC, it conducts many exams like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, Steno, SSC JEE, SSC CAPF, SSC JHT, SSC MTS, etc. SSC CGL is very popular among these exams as it appoints employees in many positions as far as the dream of people is, such as Officers, Assistants, Inspector, Sub Inspectors, and Junior Statistical Officer,
Auditor for CAG, Central Service Secretariat, Ministry of Railway, Ministry of External Affairs CBI, National Investigative Agency, etc. You can also give this exam after graduation, and there were 30 lakh applicants for SSC CGL in 2017, now you can think how popular is this exam, SSC also conducts more reviews which we have already known.
1. Combined Graduate Level (CGL): Any student can give this exam after completing any graduation. This considered being the most popular exam in SSC. Bharti comes out for these posts in CGL in vast quantities every year like Income Tax Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, BSF, CRPF, Central Police Organization, CBI, etc.
2. Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL): If someone has passed the 12th exam and wants to do a government job, then CHSL is perfect for them. Every year CHSL appoints for posts like Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator.
3. Stenography: If you are proficient in shorthand, then you must give this exam.
Junior Engineering: If you have completed engineering or you have a diploma, then you can work on junior engineer posts in different departments of the government.
4. Central Armed Police Force (CAPF): If you dream of becoming an inspector or sub-inspector, then you can give this exam. After passing this exam, you are appointed as a police employee undefined I will do it
5. Junior Hindi Translator (JHT): After passing this exam, you will get the job of translating Hindi at a junior level, but for this, you should also have Hindi typing.
6. SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): As it is known from the name itself, in this job, you have to subordinate the Multi-Task Government Department to a higher officer. To give this exam, you must have a metric pass. undefined
This SSC CGL exam is divided into three phases:
1) Tier-I (Preliminary): This is an online objective exam consisting of 100 questions and a total of 200 marks. There are four parts to this exam, and each section is of 25 marks. Every correct answer gets two scores, and a penalty of -0.5 is applied for the wrong answer.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
- General Awareness
2) Tier-II (Mains): In this phase, two papers are on the same day, one is Quantitative Aptitude, and the other is English. Quantitative Aptitude consists of 100 questions of 200 marks, and writing has to be completed in 2 hours. There are 200 questions in the English exam, there is a paper of 200 marks, and it has to finish in 2 hours.
3) Tier-III (Descriptive Test): This is a 100 marks paper that has to be completed in 1 hour. In this paper, Essay / Precis / Letter / Application has to write in Hindi or English language.
1) To give the SSC CGL exam, you must have a graduation degree.
2) pass the SSC CHSL exam; it is necessary to have the 12th pass.
3) The age limit depends on which post you are preparing; however, usually, it is between 18 and 27 years. Relaxation in age limit is also provided for OBC / SC / ST candidates.
4) The qualification also depends on the post, which posts you are preparing; however, it is from 10th to graduation level.
Friends, if you need an e-book or notes related to any subject. Or if you want any information about any exam, please comment on it. Like my Facebook page for daily info about our posts.