How to do O level, complete information about O level course: In this article what is the O level course, the syllabus will be talked about, after this full job information related to this is available, also O Level in the field of Computer Course. This is a popular course, in this entire article, we will tell you about this course in detail, with the help of which you do not have to face any kind of problem-related to this course. The information about the entire O level course in Hindi language is low Read in detail.
Table of Contents
O Level Course
O Level is a type of computer course, which after passing through the exam, obtains a certificate, which is used in government and non-government jobs, mainly in this course, with a lot of computer-related information and practice. Skill, Development, Accounting, etc. are taught in many subjects, and the topic below has some important information regarding this exam, with the help of which you will be able to read the paper along with its examination process. Respective other relevant information will be broadly met.
O Level Course Details
The course available is a kind of Diploma related solely to Computer Science, the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology – NIELIT, now O Level through the DOEACC Society (Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses) Certificate course is conducted, certificate of this course is equivalent to CS Diploma done from a recognized university.
- The syllabus of O Level is for 1 year.
- The study process of this course is, according to the Semester System.
- It contains information about the Foundation Syllabus of Information Technology.
O Level Admission
Many students often ask how to get admission in O level, how to get access at O level, then tell them that according to the instructions issued by DOECC Society, a process has been put in place through which the students are admitted. Is, below, we have presented this process in point-wise order, you should read it.
- Students must have passed 10 + 2 / ITI.
- There are 2 procedures available for taking admission in this.
- You can take admission in an institution that is registered under the National Institute of
- Electronics and Information Technology.
- You can also apply by visiting the NIELIT Official Website.
- Fess mandatory in application and institute
O Level Course Syllabus
Now it comes to this process related to the O level syllabus, tell you that there is a button in the O level 2 part, about which you can see below, what type of exam is there in this course, and where questions are made is.
|Paper Code||Paper Name|
|O Level First Semester|
|M1-R4||IT Tools and Business Systems|
|M2-R4||Internet Technology and Web Design|
|O Level Second Semester|
|M3-R4||Programming and Problem Solving through ‘C’ language|
|M4.1-R4||Application of .NET Technology|
|M4.2-R4||Introduction to Multimedia|
|(One Paper has to be chosen from A10.1R4 & A10.2R4)|
|Practical Paper And Project|
|PR-1||Practical based on the theory papers of the syllabus|
How to do O level course details – Download
O Level Fees Details
O level has to be paid in 2 ways, if you have applied yourself, through the official DOEACC website, then you have to pay the application fee of 3000 – 3500 Rs. And if you have taken admission from an institute to do this course, then it will be different according to the institute.
How to pass o level
This is a fundamental question, we have got the information, now the main thing comes, how to give the O level, then tell you that in this year after the application, in the course of your course, the examination will be conducted year after year. It will be performed 2 times, and the O Level First Examination starts from 2nd Saturday in January or July. The other papers that will be in the first semester are consecutive the next day, so for the first paper you have to prepare better
Notes: There is another provision available in this exam if you can also apply to give two documents in a day.
- The questions are divided into 2 parts.
- It has questions from MCQ Type.
- The first part consists of 40 questions.
- The Second Part consists of 60 Questions.
- We had already mentioned above about Syllabus, which is also available in PDF.
O Level Admit Card
Admit Card of this exam is issued 5 months after applying for the O level course. Its review is conducted in an excellent reputed institute, with the application form and Admit Card issued by the candidates while applying for this exam It is compulsory to take it, and the applicant must have an Id Proof and a Photo in the Admit Card. Stringent arrangements are made against copying in the most critical exam because, in this exam, any type of the wrong candidate is expelled.
O Level Result
O Level Result is released on some DOEACC NIELIT website after 2 months of giving O Level Examination, and students need to keep in mind that you need O Level Diploma more than the result, so that the entire exam process Issued after completion ie, after 1 year of application, after the students have passed both the semesters. The result is given based on the resulting grade. Candidates with less than 50% marks will be considered as unsuccessful.
|Sr.No.||Marks Scored||Grade to be Awarded|
|1.||Below 50%||F (Failed)|
|2.||50% – 54%||D|
|3.||55% – 64%||C|
|4.||65% – 74%||B|
|5.||75% – 84%||A|
|6.||85% & Above||S|
- Practical marks are not added to the result.
- To get an O Level Certificate, it is necessary to pass the Practical Examination and finish the project.
MATH EBOOK FREE DOWNLOAD हिंदी और इंग्लिश में
- Gagan Pratap Math Class Notes Download Pdf
- Higher Engineering Mathematics by B.S.Grewal 42nd Edition
- Notes of Mathematics by Rakesh Yadav Sir Class
- SS Bharti Maths Class Notes English Pdf Free Download
- Quicker Maths Book in Hindi Download Free Free
- Mathematics Hack book-SSC CGL Download in Good PDF
- Mahesh Mishra Maths Book Hindi Download
- Number System in Math हिन्दी मे || संख्या पद्धति जानिए विस्तार से
- Kiran SSC Mathematics 71000+ chapter-wise solved paper Download
- Advance Maths book pdf Download By Rakesh Yadav Sir
- Gate Mathematics Book Pdf Download
- Kiran SSC Maths Chapterwise Solved Paper Download Pdf
- NCERT Class 12 Maths Book Hindi & English Download
- Tricky Percentage Maths Book Hindi PDF Download
- Quicker Math Book PDF M Tyra Book PDF Free Download
- Kiran SSC Math Chapter wise Solved Paper In Hindi Download Pdf
- Rakesh Yadav Maths Book Free Download
- Tricky Percentage Maths Book Hindi PDF Download
- [Latest] UPSC NDA Exam 2019 For Algebra Math Book Download PDF
- IMS Maths Book PDF free download
- SSC Advanced Maths Book PDF Download In Hindi
- Mathematics Books Online Free Notes Hindi Download PDF
- Most Important 1300 Math Formula Download PDF
- [Latest] Sagir Ahmad Maths Book Download Pdf in Hindi
- Co-ordinate Geometry for Competitive Exams PDF in Hindi Download
ECONOMICS EBOOK FREE DOWNLOAD बुक हिंदी और इंग्लिश में
- NCERT Class 12 Economics Book Hindi & English Download
- Shankar Ganesh Indian Economy 3rd Clear Printable Version
- Indian History and Economy Explorer For Competitive Exams in Hindi PDF
- Dhyeya IAS Indian Economics PDF
- Arihant Magbook Indian Economy in Hindi PDF Download
- Economics Hindi Book 2018-19 Dr. V.C. Sinha, Dr. Pushpa Sinha Download
Latest update पाने के लिए हमारे Telegram Group को like करे. अगर आपको O Level Course Pdf Download ||O Level Course notes Pdf || O Level Course Books || O Level Course notes free पसंद आये तो इसे अपनी प्रियजनों को शेयर करे. और हमें comment box में comment करे
Friends, if you need an e-book or notes related to any subject. Or if you want any information about any exam, please comment on it. Like my Facebook page for daily info about our posts.