B.Com Course Career Opportunities: – B.Com means Bachelor in Commerce. The word commerce is related to commerce. Commerce is part of any country financially or in the form of finance. Work-related to maintaining and securing the financial part of the country i.e. money-related accounts done in BCom. To do B.Com, the candidate has to study the 12th subject from commerce. After this, B.Com can be done by taking admitted to any government or non-government institution in the country. There is a course of 3 years. After which the candidate gets a bachelor’s level degree. But even after working, in which areas candidates get the opportunity to get jobs, this information is sufficient for a few people.
In today’s article, we will give you detailed information about the areas in which you can do jobs with a good and good salary after BCom. To get this information, please read our articles Inter.
Table of Contents
The BCom course is the second most popular course in commerce. Through this course, candidates can easily get a salary ranging from 5 lakh to ₹ 7 lakh. B Com degree holders work in many fields like information technology, BPO, financial services, manufacturing, banking, and consulting in many departments of the country. To do this course, a candidate must have passed the 12th standard from any recognized educational institution in the country. After which candidates can take a BCom course with a cost from 10000 to 50,000. These courses are offered in well-known universities of the country like Delhi, Banaras, Allahabad, etc.
|कोर्स का नाम||B. Com|
|लागत||10000 से 50,000|
|संस्था||सरकारी और प्राइवेट|
Apart from these, many private colleges also offer this course. After obtaining the degree, candidates can work in any company in positions such as Accountant, Tax Consultant, Account Executive, Commodity Trader, Book Keeper, and Actuary.
Country Famous Companies
In the table below, famous companies in the country in which BCom degree holders can get high salary by doing the job.
|कंपनी के नाम||कंपनी के नाम|
|अमेज़न||कैप जैमिनी (cap Gemini)|
|कॉग्निजेंट (cognizant)||नस्ट एंड यान्ग ( Ernst and Young)|
B.Com Course Career Opportunities
After pursuing the BCom course, candidates can work in different positions in the field of commerce. Below we are giving information about the names of some posts in the field of commerce and the best salary to be received on those posts. In the table below, information about the posts related to the B.Com course and their salary is mentioned.
|वाणिज्य के क्षेत्र में पद के नाम||औसत वेतन|
|टैक्स कंसलटेंट||5 लाख से 10 लाख रुपए|
|ऑडिटर||5 लाख से 10 लाख रुपए|
|स्टॉक ब्रोकर||4 लाख से 9 लाख रुपए|
|आयात निर्यात मैनेजर||3 लाख से 6.5 लाख रुपए|
|अकाउंटेंट||3 लाख से 5.1 लाख रुपए|
|फाइनेंशियल कंसलटेंट||10 लाख से 20 लाख रुपए|
|बैंकर||4 लाख से 8 लाख रुपए|
|इंश्योरेंस कंसलटेंट||3 लाख से 5 लाख रुपए|
Career after BCom
After obtaining a B.Com degree, candidates can get a job in any company or commerce sector. But if they want to do academic work and think about other commerce-related degrees after MBA, then different courses are available in both fields.
B.Com Course Career Opportunities
After BCom, candidates can aspire to get other better jobs by doing the following academic courses. Below is the information about the course to be given after BCom.
- MBA: If the candidate wants to do business or wants to be appointed as a manager in a big company, then an MBA degree is a better option. The MBA degree is 2 years after BCom. With this degree, you get many job opportunities along with networking.
- Masters in Applied Economics: – If you want to become knowledgeable in commerce or economics, then you can choose applied economics after BCom. After which you can work in the post of an expert in economics in the field of finance.
- Master of Commerce: – After B.Com, most of the candidates do M.Com. Candidates from M Com mainly gain more knowledge in commerce subjects.
- Masters in Financial or Accountant: – If the candidate wants to study Financial or Accountant then this course is suitable for them. The duration of this course is 1 to 2 years. In which you are taught in-depth financial studies and technology.
Best Courses after BCom
Check out the list of courses after BCom available for you after completing a B.Com or B.Com (Hons.) degree. Other important information such as eligibility, duration, top employers and average salary is also given:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Masters of Commerce (M.Com)
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Company Secretary (CS)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Business Accounting and Taxation (BAT)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Actuarial Science
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Certificate in Investment Banking (CIB)
- Certified Public Accounting (CPA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
B.Com Course Career Opportunities
In the case of a job, if B.Com candidates do the following course. So they get an opportunity to work in good positions in the field of commerce. Below we are giving information about some professional courses.
- Company Secretary (company secretary-CS): – If the candidate wants to work in the post of MD or CEO in a company after BCom, then he can do this course and get employment opportunities.
- Chartered Accountant (CA): – If you have completed BCom then you can increase the employment opportunity by taking courses like Chartered Account.
- Institute of Cost and Works Accountant of India (ICWAI): – After doing this course, the candidates of BCom can mainly work as an Accountant, Financial Controller, or Investment Controller today.
- Certified Public Accountant- CPA: – This course is considered an international course. The duration of this course is 1 year. After which the candidate can work in any company related to the post of commerce in the world.
Accountant related courses and their duration
If a B Com student wants to do other types of courses related to accountants, then they can do some of the courses given below. The course names and their duration are given below.
|कोर्स का नाम||अवधि|
|चार्टर्ड सर्टिफाइड अकाउंटेंट एसोसिएशन (ACCA)||2 वर्ष|
|बिजनेस अकाउंटिंग एंड टैक्सेशन (BAT)||1 वर्ष|
|कॉस्ट अकाउंटिंग (CA)||1 वर्ष|
If you liked the information related to the course and job given above (B.Com Course Career Opportunities), then you must tell us your opinion in our comment box. Do share this information with others. Stay connected with us for any information related to the exam syllabus and job.
Friends, if you need an e-book or notes related to any subject. Or if you want any information about any exam, please comment on it. Like my Facebook page for daily info about our posts.