what is GNM? How to do GNM Course? GNM Course Complete Information-Today we have brought a very important article for you people. Let’s hope Which will prove very important for you people. So friend today we will talk about what is GNM. We will tell you about this in very detail. You will try to reach the biggest information about it. For complete information, read this article carefully
what is GNM
GNM is the full form (General Nursing and Midwifery). It used to be a course of 3 years. But now it is 3 years for yo course but it has been changed to Course 6 Month.
After doing this course, you are given a Registration Certificate. With which you can apply for government nursing post, then you can get a nursing job in any private hospital too.
These courses can be done by both boys and girls. This course focuses on the provision of care for individuals, families and communities. You can do this course after doing 10th-12th from any recognized institution, in which you should have at least 40% score.
How to do GNM Course?
If you want to do GNM Course. So you must have passed 10th or 12th. Then you can do How to do GNM Course?. Would not be able to do otherwise. Friends, keep in mind a special thing because the number of seats you will remain in 10th or 12th is provided on the basis of that. So the number of your people should be 10th or 12th. Only then will your dream come true otherwise. While some prestigious and private institutes also have Screening Test and Interview Process in Admission.
Qualification for GNM
According to the website of Indian Nursing Counseling (Indian Nursing Council), students should have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, in addition to this it has been mentioned that pass students from 12th Art and Commerce stream can also do GNM course. They should also have at least 40% to 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology as well.
- The age of the student should be at least 17 and maximum age 35 years to take the course.
- Students must have passed 12th with Physics Chemistry Biology and must have at least 40 marks in English.
- Students must be medically fit
|GNM Course||10 + 2 pass from any approved board and Marks should be at least 45% and student must be medical fit||17-30 years|
Famous University for GNM Course
- NIMS University, Jaipur
- Sharda University, Greater Noida
- Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- Government Medical College, Kozhikode
- Noida International University, Gautham Buddha Nagar
- Indian Medical Institute of Nursing
- Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune
- Indian Army Military (IAM), New Delhi
- Guru Tegh Bahadur Hospital (GTBH), New Delhi
- Bharat College of Nursing
- what is deadlock By Manavendra Pratap Singh Sir
- What is Citizenship Amendment Bill ?
Syllabus for GNM Course
GNM Course is 3 years old, so different subjects are taught in this course every year, which is as follows –
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Behavioural Science
- Fundaments of Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing I & II
- Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing
- Computer Education
- Midwifery and Gynecology
- community Health Nursing II
- Pediatric Nursing
Friends, along with studying it, it is very important to have practical knowledge. After this, after completing these Courses, students have to do a 6-month long internship in which Ward Management, Patient Care and Clinical Nursing Practice etc. Part of this Internship Program
benefits of GNM course
- There are many advantages to doing GNM Course. With this you can also serve the society. By doing this you can get both Privet and Government Job.
- It is not that if you do not feel like a government job, then you will not be sitting or you can work on a private company with a good salary.
- Friends, you will be identified with good doctors.
- In this, you will be given many types of opportunities.
Career, Scope, Jobs for GNM
There are unlimited job opportunities in nursing careers, with extensive employment opportunities for GNM degree holders. This course provides an opportunity to choose a career in the nursing field. After successful completion of the GNM course, you have a higher study option as well as career prospects. Nurses in both the government and private sectors can get employment easily, mostly they work in sectors like government and private hospitals, nursing homes, elderly homes, orphanages, various industries, hospitals and the armed forces. You can also work in educational institutions, nursing tutors, ICU nurses and infection control nurses. After these courses, you will be registered with a State Nurse Registration Council. GNM graduates have a lot of employment not only in India but also abroad. There is scope
What is GNM Salary?
After the course of GNM, if you do a job in any Hospitals, Schools, Rehabilitation, Training Institutes, Private clinics etc., then your average income (average income) is in the range of 10000–20000 rupees.
Conclusion:- So friends, this was our today’s post what is GNM? Hope that you have understood everything about GNM Course , if you liked our post, then please comment by commenting in the comment box.
If you have any problem in GNM Course Details , then you must tell us that our team will try its best to solve your problem. If you liked our post, then share it with your friends so that they too can also take the GNM Course Syllabus. Learn about
Friends, if you need an e-book or notes related to any subject. Or if you want any information about any exam, please comment on it. Like my Facebook page for daily information about our posts.