SSC MTS Syllabus 2019 – 2020 SSC Multitasking Syllabus 2019 SSC MTS Syllabus under SSC MTS Non Technical Staff and complete information about SSC MTS Paper 1 Syllabus, SSC MTS Paper 2 Syllabus in english and under Staff Selection Commission of various states / The examination will be conducted for the recruitment of Multitasking (Non-Technical) Staff, Group “C” Non-Gadgeted and Non-Post Candidates in many Central Government Ministries / Departments / Offices of the Union Territories.
Candidates under SSC MTS recruitment will be selected on the basis of their performance in the examination of Paper 1 and Paper 2. Along with SSC MTS Syllabus in English, some terms and conditions have been implemented in the eligibility criteria regarding Nationality, Age and Qualification. Let’s have a look at these.
SSC MTS Syllabus 2019 in English
In this topic, we will talk about the SSC MTS Syllabus in English in the context of the SSC MTS exam which means that the complete information will be told in English only. , Will discuss questions and much more in detail, so read the given information carefully.
How will SSC MTS Selection
- Selection for SSC MTS is quite easy. You must first pass the Written Examination of SSC MTS.
- Exam 2 Type will be – OMR based Written Exam (Paper-1), Descriptive (Paper-2) – Qualifying.
- SSC MTS exam will be conducted for the post of Non-Technical Staff in various Central Departments / Ministries.
- Then after Document Verification the job will be confirmed.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern
Through SSC MTS Syllabus, we will also tell you what is SSC MTS Selection Process, SSC MTS Paper 1 will be an OMR based objective test of 150 Marks, which we have explained better in this paper 1 below. , SSC MTS Paper 2 which is conducted in Pen and Paper medium, we have also told about this below in simple order. That is, in which form the entire pattern of the examination will be determined, then read carefully below.
The most important thing in SSC MTS is mainly 2 papers.
- Paper 1 – Written exam
- Paper 2 – Descriptive exam
SSC MTS Paper 1 Syllabus
In SSC MTS Paper 1, we have shown below, from which topic questions will be made, and tell you that in the first paper exam, students will have to prepare through very good books, because after getting less than 1 mark, you will get Millions of candidates behind. Will go so you first consider this topic carefully
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Max. Number|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
- Total Time for Examination – 90 Minutes 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Examination time 120 Minutes for visually impaired / cerebral palsy candidates
- The total number of questions allotted in the paper will be 100 questions.
- The SSC MTS exam paper-1 is objective type.
SSC MTS Paper 2 Syllabus
In SSC MTS Paper 2, candidates pass in Paper 1 will be called, in which an essay is asked to write Essay / Letter Latter, on the basis of this, candidates are fully selected. In this category below, we have told something about which students are asked in the related second phase examination.
|लघु निबंध/संविधान की 8वीं अनुसूची में शामिल English या किसी अन्य Language में पत्र||50|
- Paper-II is a descriptive paper
- The number of questions is 1-2.
- The time for the total examination is given as 30 Minute.
- Time is given to 45 Minute for visually impaired / cerebral palsy candidates.
In this paper, 200-250 Words Essay and 150-200 Words Letter / Application will come for writing. The paper will be written in English Language or any other language included in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution.
SSC MTS Exam Syllabus:SSC MTS Syllabus General Intelligence
This will include non-verbal type questions. Questions asked in the exam
- Similarities and dissimilarities
- Space Visualization
- Problem solving
- Dision making
- Visual memory
- Discriminant observation
- Relationship Based Concept
- Figure Qualification
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Non-Verbal Series etc.
SSC MTS Syllabus English
In this, questions will be asked about English language, basic understanding of candidates, vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, common sense, antonyms and its proper use. Also, the writing ability of the candidates will also be tested.
SSC MTS Syllabus Math
- Number System
- Calculate Hole Number
- Relation of decimals and numerals to numbers
- Basic Arithmetical Operations
- Ratio & Preparation
- Profit and loss
- Use of mountains and graphs
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and work etc. will be based on subjects.
SSC MTS Syllabus General Awareness
- Questions will be asked to test their understanding of their environment and their use in society.
- Questions can be asked on the topics of observation and experience of the candidates on their day-to-day awareness of current events and on an everyday person’s expectation from an educated person.
- Questions based on India and its neighboring countries will also be asked in the exam.
- General politics
- Indian constitution will also be included
- There will be questions based on scientific discovery etc.
Pay Attention: Friends, if you have any type of question or you need an eBook, then you can comment below. If you want information about any exam or any kind of help, then you can comment. If you liked our post, then share it with your friends and help them.
Disclaimer: – Studentspdf.com is created only for Educational Purpose Education Sector, and does not own, nor has it been created nor scanned some of the books, Notes, PDF Material, Books available on it. We only provide the link and material already available on the Internet. If in any way it violates the law or has any problem, please mail us.